Little about my self...

Ratings
Hi I'm going to introduce myself to the community, so I'm basically going to tell you my favourite things and just about my self.

Minecraft name- lala05030503.

Name- My name is Lily (you can just call me Lala if you like to)

Background- I was born in America / New York , and then my parents was always European/ Hungarian so I can speak a bit of Hungarian and then after I was 6 or 7 me and my family moved to Australia for a change.

Location-Im in Victoria/Australia.

Age- I'm right now 14.

Now I'll be telling my favourite things to do-

Cooking- I love cooking and I'm also really good at it and I just enjoy it.

Listen to music- I like to listen to music especially on Nova 100, and one of my favourite current songs I like right now is " It ain't me " from Kygo and Selena Gomez.

Games I like to play- I like to play Minecraft especially on ManaCube, and I also like to play on Roblox (if you would like to know my username for that it is " MissZoePlays " ).

Thats all I got that I really wanted to tell the community for now, So if have any questions just feel free to message me and I might respond. :)

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome Lily!! You have a good music taste. My question is what is your favorite show from childhood? If you have any questions feel free to message me! Cya around the server.

Ratings
Welcome Lily!! You have a good music taste. My question is what is your favorite show from childhood? If you have any questions feel free to message me! Cya around the server.
Hi @Its_Kat my favourite show from childhood would be SpongeBob from Nickelodeon I would just watch it over and over.

Shirayuuki

Ratings
14 6
Welcome to teh servr, Lily!

I hope you're liking the server so far, it has such a great community!

Taishan

Ratings
Hi, Lily!
Kygo is an astounding music producer, I actually went to Ultra Music Festival and heard "It ain't me!" I'm mediocre at cooking, but I favor baking more. I hope to see you around the server! ^_^