• Total voters

gumleaf

ELITE
gumleaf
gumleaf
ELITE
Ratings
66 5
Hey, um, my name is gumleaf. I've played this server for like 2-3 years but i've never seen this forum thread all the way at the bottom, this is pretty nifty.

I live in QLD, Australia on the Gold Coast and I love dominos pizza, Purpz or Dacon should hmu with some pizza and i'll donate $6.90 to the server on something I wont use.

I like comedy and making people happy and laugh bc it's a good feeling and all that stuff and things. I play skyblock a lot....a lot, and I was the first person on the server to get champion on parkour which is pretty cool i think?

I also am extremely bad at introducing myself to people, but i think a lot of the skyblock community and the old parkour players would know me so hello fwends xo <3

A lot of the staff probably know me aswell which may be a bad thing? Or it could be a good thing, depending on your perception.. I'm 15 years old, i forgot if I said that or not and i love bodysurfing and am a runner, also getting into this 'calisthenics' thing, im focussing my studies on nutrition and dietetics for my senior schooling.

I love manacube as a whole and the community and people involved, and i have no clue how to introduce myself to people but ty for reading?

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Hello Gumleaf,
I say it's a good thing staff know you, means we see you around alot, plus you're seriously known for try harding skyblock. Well I hope you continue to love the server as much as you do now. xD If purps or Dacon would buy me a pizza too I'd appreciate that as well. Hope to see you around! If you have any questions feel free to message me.
Its_Kat

gumleaf

ELITE
gumleaf
gumleaf
ELITE
Ratings
66 5
Top quality introduction GumLeaf xD
ty veri much sir c;
[DOUBLEPOST=1498771353][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello Gumleaf,
I say it's a good thing staff know you, means we see you around alot, plus you're seriously known for try harding skyblock. Well I hope you continue to love the server as much as you do now. xD If purps or Dacon would buy me a pizza too I'd appreciate that as well. Hope to see you around! If you have any questions feel free to message me.
Its_Kat
Yeah, I will and thanks <3

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
Domino's is the most legit pizza out there. There was a Domino's in the town I was going to college in, and before I dropped out that was the majority of what I ate (besides Panda Express). Glad to know someone else out there shares my love of it!

gumleaf

ELITE
gumleaf
gumleaf
ELITE
Ratings
66 5
Domino's is the most legit pizza out there. There was a Domino's in the town I was going to college in, and before I dropped out that was the majority of what I ate (besides Panda Express). Glad to know someone else out there shares my love of it!
I honestly am in love with Dominos Pizza omll, lucky