Looking for Experienced Builders&commandblockers[BUILD TEAM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since i have alot of spare time, ive decided to make a building group. We will make minecraft Maps, such as horror, adventure, parkour, ETC. Since im only a little kid, i;m not very experienced in the art of command block use, or redstone. Altho, i am a fairly decent builder, and very creative and into writing. If you dont want to join, thats fine, i can make this post somewhere else. NOTE: this is only the start, so if you join you might have to wait a little before we establish a team to start working on a project/map.
Redstone - Must be actually better than piston doors and such, and will work with people doing command block work
Builder - Must be known as good builder, or have screenshots of your beautiful work.
CommandBlock - Must know how to work easily with commands, and be ready to work with different sounds, particles, armor stands, and much more.
Creative mind - Must be actually creative, dont goof off, and be willing to cooperate with other people making the storyline
Position-(builder, redstone, comandblock, creative)
What is your experience -
What is your discord-
Age? -
We will be working on multiple projects over the summer, and will be released to Mana and stuff

Last edited:

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
thot be gone

Tim i did this for you <3

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
Since i have alot of spare time, ive decided to make a building group. We will make minecraft Maps, such as horror, adventure, parkour, ETC. Since im only a little kid, i;m not very experienced in the art of command block use, or redstone. Altho, i am a fairly decent builder, and very creative and into writing. If you dont want to join, thats fine, i can make this post somewhere else. NOTE: this is only the start, so if you join you might have to wait a little before we establish a team to start working on a project/map.
Redstone - Must be actually better than piston doors and such, and will work with people doing command block work
Builder - Must be known as good builder, or have screenshots of your beautiful work.
CommandBlock - Must know how to work easily with commands, and be ready to work with different sounds, particles, armor stands, and much more.
Creative mind - Must be actually creative, dont goof off, and be willing to cooperate with other people making the storyline
Position-(builder, redstone, comandblock, creative)
What is your experience -
What is your discord-
Age? -
We will be working on multiple projects over the summer, and will be released to Mana and stuff
Why did you change the font in this thread? It makes it hard to read.

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
I would love to join I'm very creative and somewhat good at redstone

Status
Not open for further replies.