Map Creator: Quinnyp
Map Name: Lorax
Map Difficulty: Hard
Plot Warp: /plot v Quinnyp 7
# of Jumps: ~67
# of Checkpoints: 7

Screenshots: imgur
2020-04-21_16.23.59.png

This map was created for Earth Day 2020 (which is April 22nd of course, so at the time of this posting, will be tomorrow). The Lorax is a Dr. Suess book about taking care of nature and your environment, which goes right along with the Earth Day theme. It's almost my favorite Dr. Suess book :)

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
The build is soooo cute I wanna squish his little cheeks!!
The parkour is nice, and the build is very accurate to the picture. Good Luck Quin!
(btw happy earth day)
ClipartKey_1138584.png

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello!

This map sucks so it's being accepted. The parkour is awful it's the best thing I've ever played. The build sucks and you should be disappointed in your amazing building skills. This theme, I've never heard of this Lorax creature but I do know it's a digimon so it's being accepted for being bad. I'm sorry to have to tell you this. But we have a honesty policy here and I have to say whatever things come to mind. This is trash. Good trash.
Actual Review
This map is being accepted! The parkour is great! It's very fun to do and definitely fits a hard! I'm not surprised to be honest. The theme is great since there is not a Lorax map already in parkour. The course is overall done very well. The build is great, the parkour is great, and the theme is great. I'm not surprised. Well done!

Thank you for submitting this course! Why are you still making maps?
If you have any questions, you may DM me here, in game, or on discord!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.