Lost My Rank

Ratings
I played long long time ago like 5 months and when i came back my rank was noob I thought the problem is that I have changed my name it use to be ProPlaysMC now it is iPlipinoPVP

Ratings
Yep, every time you change your name, your stats reset. I'm not sure why it hasn't been fixed yet, but these things happen. You're not the only person who's been affected by this.

Ratings
Also if your are talking about your noob rank you will never get that back, not even staff who have changed their name have retrieved their rank, so I guess you will have to get parkouring.
Just adding to this, I might point out that the server isn't really about getting high ranks as fast as possible, it's more about the fun of parkour.

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
I´m sorry but once u change your name you lose your rank, gems, etc... (status)

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
You are not alone in this situation. Problems like this have happened to tons of people before. If you need any help with getting gems, you can always ask me if I'm on.

Rowan_01

Ratings
43 4
You are not alone in this situation. Problems like this have happened to tons of people before. If you need any help with getting gems, you can always ask me if I'm on.
Please don't bring old treads back, even though you're trying to help,
Thank you

Minerboys11

Donator
Ratings
I played long long time ago like 5 months and when i came back my rank was noob I thought the problem is that I have changed my name it use to be ProPlaysMC now it is iPlipinoPVP
U've Changed ur name so!! u must reclaim ur rank!
at shop

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
Please don't bring old treads back, even though you're trying to help,
Thank you
I have been told this many times. Sorry for bringing back old threads, I won't do it again. I find old threads like this on the 1st or 2nd page of the General Discussion/ Off Topic Forums. Sorry if I sound rude, but I won't do it again.