VIP
JustWyren
JustWyren
VIP
Ratings
Username: JustWyren
Plot: #3
Name: LotusFlower
Difficulty: Easy ( 21 Jumps, 2 Checkpoints )

(PS: the map at the entrance of my 3rd plot is Watermill, LotusFlower is at the back of my plot on the right)

Screenshots:

2020-05-09_18.05.30.png

2020-05-09_18.05.38.png

Thanks for reading! <3

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour theme/detail - I've seen flower maps before but certainly not a lotus before, you did a great job on the design/detail and it certainly looks like a lotus, great job on that!

Parkour difficulty/variety - For the parkour difficulty, it certainly does match that of an EASY map so great job on that section, one irritating thing that I noticed is that you've got a lot of floating parkour, in my opinion, it makes the parkour look messy/scattered and ruins the overall experience of the parkour map submission, I highly suggest putting some blocks lower or connecting the parkour jumps to something so that they're not floating, for the parkour variety, amazing job, certainly used some creative and interesting parkour jumps to further the experience for the player, good luck! :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello JustWyren,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is a bit unoriginal, as we already have several flower maps; however, we don't have any specific "lotus" flower maps, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to what you were going for, and it is attractive with a decent amount of block variety!
The parkour is varied throughout, and the length and difficulty of the jumps both fit the easy difficulty quite nicely! We did adjust one jump, just so you are aware.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.