Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Map Creator: Quinnyp
Map Name: Lumi
Map Difficulty: Medium
Plot Warp: /plot v Quinnyp 13 (in the back if the set home doesn't work)

# of Jumps: 33
# of Checkpoints: 3

Screenshots:
2020-08-25_10.12.56.png 2020-08-25_10.13.03.png 2020-08-25_10.13.08.png

This map is based on a pet species from Wizard101 known as the Lumi. They are all based on beautiful plants, and the only one I did not include that is in the game so far is the Fern Lumi. References as shown below :)

lumiref1.png

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
My Opinions

Theme:Original
Build:NGL IT LOOKS LIKE THE SUNFLOWER FROM PVZ GARDEN WARFARE.GW 2,and Battle for Neighborville LOL
Parkour:Haven't tested it yet but it will be good anyways\

+1

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Quinny,

It makes me very happy to be able to tell you that I will be ACCEPTING your map.
  • Theme: Although we have our fair share of Wizard 101 themed maps brought to us by you, none are themed after the Lumi pets. Good job on picking out something new!
  • Build: Personally, I think the build is very well executed. You did an excellent job at recreating each of the Lumi's you set out to do. From the detailing to the shaping to the platforms, it all proves to be a very cohesively attractive build.
  • Parkour: Although it's a medium on the shorter side of things, I felt as if it was fitting for the difficulty due to the cp's and jumps. It just wouldn't work as an easy. Furthermore, the parkour was superbly integrated and varied. It was spotless.
I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.