Rejected Majora - Easy ( RapBruceWillis )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
I'm sorry to say this but i am giving you a -1 reasons are that you can skip a lot of jumps and its also repetitive meaning that its not an easy its more like a medium / hard. Once again -1

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
I'm sorry but I'm going to give you a -1, I do like the build - but the majority of the map is pixel art which is not allowed and the parkour is quite repetitive.

Ratings
I'm sorry to say this but i am giving you a -1 reasons are that you can skip a lot of jumps and its also repetitive meaning that its not an easy its more like a medium / hard. Once again -1
I would highly recommend you play it as it has no skippables. I have run this map with people and i blocked them all

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10

The theme was only displayed by pixel art, which isn't very fun for a parkour map. The parkour was sort of repetitive and was kind of boring to do. However, I thought the pixel art looked nice, it would have been nice if it was an actual build rather than pixel art ;D

Just to clarify, this is NOT a final response but just my opinion ;D

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
Just so you know i could have changed my name or could have done it while you were not online...

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi RapBruceWillis,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not the best theme you can choose, because there is already some "The Legend of Zelda" map, making your map unoriginal. The build is not good, yeah there is a pixel art is not really allowed if there is only the pixel art in the map, but there is a little village but it would be better if there is something else with the village, another problem is floating blocks, making your map messy, try to build your parkour on/in the build, and not around like you did. The parkour is not really good, it's pretty repetitive, and I don't really understand the end (http://prntscr.com/lgqn91), I also think the parkour is too hard for an easy, but can fit with a medium (maybe a bit short for a medium ?).

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.