#MakeMVgreatAgain

Do you think chat should have the filter removed?

• Yes Omg what a bad choice.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Well All I see is rude players so duh no. Hehehe

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
So, if you didn’t know already, there has been a ‘great’ addition to the MineVast plugins. You usually aren’t affected by such changes. However as of today the plugin has stopped “Colourful Chat” and to be honest, it’s a change that is not worth it. I feel as though the foundations of chat on this server are made from this kind of chat. I for one saw chat like this on the server one time and was like, “Dayum, this is a great server. And has an awesome community.” I’ve had many conversations on parkour that have made many of my days. I feel that this change will impact that and I believe it may be the same with others. I see all these posts of kids saying, “Don't swear!” But to be honest, ‘Is Minecraft just a game for 9 year olds?’ I urge you to comment #MakeMVgreatAgain and get it trending in chat.
Thx yo boi FlashxPoint
O shit waddup

Last edited:

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
#MakeMVgreatAgain! I agree so much and i was thinking to make a thread like this so.. Thanks for doing my work <3 Well I was just going to talk about Rude players. I remember when Minevast was a Happy and Kind server. Now people are transforming into really rude people so #MakeMVgreatAgain!!!!

Supagamer900

Donator
Ratings
11 2
Listen the Colorful Chat was taken down because of EULA regulations plus I've hear Dacon say that there would never be a filter

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
the filter is for the EULA?!

Ratings
15 1
I like MV the way it was. If kids can't behave or take swearing then that is their own fault. I read one of Dynsalir's comments on another thread and i thoroughly agree. Some people just need to mature or get off. #MakeMVGreatAgain

Last edited: