Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Hello! Lets all try to remember to stay respectful. We all have our own opinions on things, and we shouldn't flame others for having a different opinion on something. Not everyone thinks the same and that's what makes us so unique as individuals. My overall point is to remember to be respectful when stating your opinions, as we all think differently! :D

Best wishes,
- ashley<3
Sorry ash, he was just getting on my nerves... and being super disrespectful towards furries.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
it's a form of self-expression, and art. Basically it's a group of people who like anthropomorphic animals. They have big conventions where people basically cosplay as anthropomorphic animals.
Ah! Okey :). Thanks for the explanation!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Its still isn’t okay to hate people for their hobbies.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Its still isn’t okay to hate people for their hobbies.
Unfortunately, we can't control what other people think, nor can the staff. Haters are gonna be haters, and that's just part of life. I know this sounds harsh, but really... just all u can do is ignore it.

Strewberry

ELITE
Strewberry
Strewberry
ELITE
Ratings
I have noticed that on the discord, furries are treated like shit. I believe this is unfair and hurtful. We're all people! Furries are humans just like us! I am a small member of the furry fandom, though I don't own fursuits, I support furries and the hate they get is unfair!

To all furries on the discord: put - Proud Furry in your nickname to join the stand! Furries should be treated respectuflly.
Example:
View attachment 35008

On the forums, state your pride
View attachment 35009

Thanks for reading this!
no <3