Manacube scammed all Island players..

HonigBiene

Ratings
40 3
So, maybe some know I created a thread in the Islands Forum about all Island Vlues of every block in Island that is possible to get.
Today I find out that Manaube scammed all Island players, because:

Emerald blocks: Costs 135k per stack

Diamond blocks: Costs 99k per stack

256 Is Level for 135.000 Dollar/ one stack emerald blocks
224 Is level for 99.000 Dollar/ one stack diamond blocks

Emerald blocks:
256 Is level - 135.000 Dollar
1 Is level - X Dollar X - 527,34375 Dollar

300 Is level - X X - 158203,125 Dollar
1 Is level - 527,34375 Dollar

Diamond Blocks:

224 Is level - 99000 Dollar
1 Is level - X X - 441,9642857142857 Dollar

300 Is level - X X - 132.589,2857142857 Dollar
1 Is level - 441,9642857142857 Dollar

158.203,125 Dollar - 132.589,2857142857 Dollar
is: 25613,8392857143 Dollar
That means you save around 25k dollar for buying 64 Diamond blocks but still have the same amount of gained island level at the end.

Interesting fact, isn't it? :D

Pls dont take this to serious

Last edited:

Eternal_Fires

MVP
Eternal_Fires
Eternal_Fires
MVP
Ratings
31 2
The point of this post was what? Wasn't very informative in any manner as most players already know this. As for your "staff application" post, it was unnecessary. Staff can sort through the applications themselves without having players posting threads about others not reading/reaching the requirements. I understand you're trying to give feedback, but comment on those peoples apps instead of making a forums post, simple as that.

HonigBiene

Ratings
40 3
The point of this post was what? Wasn't very informative in any manner as most players already know this. As for your "staff application" post, it was unnecessary. Staff can sort through the applications themselves without having players posting threads about others not reading/reaching the requirements. I understand you're trying to give feedback, but comment on those peoples apps instead of making a forums post, simple as that.
So I think it was informative, and if u dont know anything about Islands and his players, why u even post here. The most, including me doesnt know that fact I described over us. And to your 2nd, I just write this in the forums because its annoying to see ppl who just joined today and need to write an application without even reading the requirements...

Eternal_Fires

MVP
Eternal_Fires
Eternal_Fires
MVP
Ratings
31 2
So I think it was informative, and if u dont know anything about Islands and his players, why u even post here. The most, including me doesnt know that fact I described over us. And to your 2nd, I just write this in the forums because its annoying to see ppl who just joined today and need to write an application without even reading the requirements...
As mentioned before, it's not up to you to decide what players can do or not. Write on the applications your feedback and leave it at that.

HonigBiene

Ratings
40 3
As mentioned before, it's not up to you to decide what players can do or not. Write on the applications your feedback and leave it at that.
Why you gave me a dislike now? No reason for that... If you cant handle criticism then its not my fault, dont you think it is annoying to see ppl who cant even get their brain on and maybe look around for an app requirement post? These ppl are probably all kids under 10 years, and in my opinion its annoying asf..
[DOUBLEPOST=1528133778][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do not want to start a fight here now, but I hate it when people can not even use their existing brain in the least, which at least I suspect that these people have a brain, for me it is just annoying

Eternal_Fires

MVP
Eternal_Fires
Eternal_Fires
MVP
Ratings
31 2
Why you gave me a dislike now? No reason for that... If you cant handle criticism then its not my fault, dont you think it is annoying to see ppl who cant even get their brain on and maybe look around for an app requirement post? These ppl are probably all kids under 10 years, and in my opinion its annoying asf..
[DOUBLEPOST=1528133778][/DOUBLEPOST]

I do not want to start a fight here now, but I hate it when people can not even use their existing brain in the least, which at least I suspect that these people have a brain, for me it is just annoying
Talk about not being able to take criticism, that's what the dislike was for. It's done, it's over. I suggest commenting on the players applications with proper feedback and not make another forums post about it. I'll leave that up to you. Have a good day. :)