Not open for further replies.

Scar

ELITE
paddy8476937
paddy8476937
ELITE
Ratings
25 2
Loena and I made a new Course its named Map Choose and u can coose my way or her way .

• paddy8476937 / Loenaislief
  • /plot tp paddy8476937 2
  • Difficulty (Easy)
  • Number of jumps (26 or 30)
  • Photos are down here

Thx for ready this Post we hope your Map is good enough

<3 Scar /Loena <3

Attachments

Ratings
13 1
Hi Paddy!

Your map looks very impressive, however it looks a bit short. 26 to 30 jumps is very short. Although it is an easy course, that doesn't mean it should lack in jumps, but that the jumps should be easy. Your map name in "Map Choose" has nothing proprietary to it compared to the design of your map. Although Map Choose is true in that there are two different paths, choosing a name that matches more with the overall design of the map (A Birdcage and a Clock).

TL:DR - Make the maps a bit longer, and the map name needs to be more unique to match the design and look of the map.

Ratings
TasteLikeNoodles,
Easy course is 20/40 jumps.
So I think 30 is enough :)
And we will think about a new name.

Thanks for the tips :D

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Loena and Scar,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is not that original, there are already cage and clock tower courses existing. The idea of a 2 way course is however new.
- Both builds are pretty simple and plain, it's not that appealing to look at in my opinion. Especially since there are already courses with the same theme / build, the build needs to stand out a bit more.
- The jumps are quite repetitive, most of them are normal block jumps, mixed with a few ladder jumps. Even though it's an easy course, I'd still suggest using more variety.
- Especially when using really easy or repetitive jumps, the length decreases quickly. You would either have to add more jumps, or like I said, use more variety. In this case you could've also use both builds and merge them into one parkour, to have a decent length.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.