Rejected Map I would like to submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

hxneybeebb

ELITE
hxneybeebb
hxneybeebb
ELITE
I made a map sushi related I hope people like the map if it gets accepted. It has a couple of different sushis and has fence, ice, and ladder jumps. The parkour has 5 checkpoints and 58 jumps total.:)

Attachments

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello ilovebeesuwu,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, and the build isn't bad. The build is accurate to the theme and nicely built, so well done.
The parkour is quite repetitive, you did use a few different styles of jumps which is good, however they were grouped quite a lot at times which makes it feel repetitive. What I mean by this, is that you would have a sequence of just fences, then just ladders etc. Try to mix up your jumps more, this will make your map more enjoyable to complete. It wouldn't hurt to maybe try using a couple more different types of blocks and items in the jumps as well, but this isn't a huge deal as you did use some different ones.
There are a few floating jumps, as the build is multiple smaller builds, this means that you do have floating jumps between the different pieces of sushi. I would suggest trying to aim to have one or two bigger builds as the main focus build in the map, rather than have a lot of smaller ones, as having these 'floating islands' can make the map look a bit messy. I do understand due to the nature of the build it is difficult to avoid having floating jumps, but try to not have too many where possible.
The difficulty is good for a medium map, but the map is possibly a bit long for a medium.
In the future, try to follow the map submission format that is in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ including some details in the submission such as the name of the map, the difficulty, as well as the location of the map can make it easier for members of the community to find and test out your map so they can give you feedback, as well as making it easier for map judges to find and judge your map ☺︎

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.