Did you like this map? c:

• Yesrude Ofcstorm

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rostiku

Ratings
Hello guys and today I'm back with another Parkourse! In this parkourse I was co-operated by IciclePalace (Icicle) and we made a big, great and awesome map ;D This map has 10 checkpoints and took me about an hour to complete (58 minutes and 50.88 seconds). This idea came from the Jungle Stronghold in singleplayer, and the point of it was to find the Ender Portal, I kind of tried to do that, but in the end I realized that I can't place end portal blocks :/. Took me about 20 hours in total to make this map, has a little story line between Java and his sister (created by IciclePalace.), hope this gets accepted or I tried for nothing :/ Here are 31 screenshots ~ http://imgur.com/a/lPOwW .

Attachments

Last edited:
Ratings
Awesome map, was definitely a pleasure to make, I really hope this gets accepted.
:D:p
I also saw how angry Rostikuu was when he was playing.
Imitation: o_O:mad::confused::(:eek:
lel
It's a great map that I'm sure everybody will love.
btw the warp is /warp JungleTempleParkour

Last edited:
Ratings
OK. 1st of all... Dam it looks long, cool, and adventurus. 2. Are there 1.8 blocks? 3. This is gonna take me a while to review this xD, but I look forward to it. GL :)

Rostiku

Ratings
There are no 1.8 blocks, and yeah, it's pretty long XD

Rostiku

Ratings
The faces scare me shitless I don't know why.
Look Sweq though :D
Thanks Arckrai.. keep spelling your name wrong and having to edit it :D The faces are pretty funny i dont know whats scary about them xD If its too scary for more people i could just change it. It's not supposed to be scary.