Status
Not open for further replies.

TENNK001

Donator
Ratings
Builder: TENNK001
Difficulty: Insane
Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/WE1kU
Location: /ps h TENNK001 (Go straight up into the sky and you'll see it in Creative).

Note: All jumps are possible. I am aware many of them are new to this server, and it may seem a viable option to just simply say that it cannot be done. Let me assure you, once again, they are all possible. If you have any doubts you can catch me online sometime in-game to prove it.

In addition to the above note, I would also like to address the fact that although the jumps are very hard for most people, I kept the course very short for an Insane, with not too many jumps between each checkpoint.

Last edited:

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Hmm, Looks good. However, I feel it is poorly spread out. Anyway, it's still a nice looking map and I hope it gets accepted. (I'll never be able to do it though... XD)

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
It looks really fun and great. But like 52S said I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to beat. (I suck at parkour)

TENNK001

Donator
Ratings
Well, part of the reason why I made this course was so that players who are looking to improve, can try and use this course as practice for completing higher lvl jumps. I purposely made this course for players like me who find just about every course on the server easy (of course there are a few exceptions), as I believe parkour is a lot more fun when you have a challenge ahead of you.

Ratings
42 2
Congratulations! Your map has seriously impressed me, therefore, it will be added to the "Insane" section of the MineVast Parkour server! I want to thank you for making this map, as it will seriously challenge the community. Good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.