Map Name: Condiment Crush
Photos:
2019-08-31_19.09.39.png
2019-08-31_19.09.50.png
2019-08-31_19.10.58.png

Plot #2
Difficulty: Easy
Number of Jumps: 67

More info: Built solely by me (Tate_C) in the span of around 5 hours. After my last submission "Big Blocks" I took your advice and tried to improve a lot of things. It has a variety of parkour and is a nice and simple level. One thing that I was a bit concerned about was the length. It is 67 jumps, which is a significant amount for an easy level. I can easily change it to make the level shorter or make it more difficult, but I figured I might as well submit it as is and see what happens. I tried to add the images of the inside, but it said the files were too large. I will try sending them in the replies again, but it might not work. Also, sorry if they don't really look like ketchup and mustard bottles, I tried my best lol.

I hope you enjoy the level! Thanks for your time.

- Tate

WaffleLord47

Ratings
Dang, you are one of the most talented builders I've seen, I recommend either shortening the amount of jumps or increasing the difficulty of certain jumps. If u remove some jumps it fits easy, but if you increase the jumps' difficulty it will increase the difficulty to either medium or hard which is suitable for the amount of jumps you have.

Kimesu

MVP+
Kimesu
Kimesu
MVP+
Ratings
I don't play parkour but this map looks amazingly fun! Good job!

Ratings
Dang, you are one of the most talented builders I've seen, I recommend either shortening the amount of jumps or increasing the difficulty of certain jumps. If u remove some jumps it fits easy, but if you increase the jumps' difficulty it will increase the difficulty to either medium or hard which is suitable for the amount of jumps you have.
Thank you! I will most likely end up having to do that, I just wanted to see how other people felt about it.

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hey!
I'm glad to say that I will be accepting this map!
It's original, as it has never been done before, and the build is really cute, and overall, pretty attractive. The floating parkour outside is a bit messy, but since it isn't much it isn't a big deal. I ended up moving this map to a medium as the map is slightly more difficult, and the length suits the medium difficulty more, other than that the parkour is well varied, and fun to go through! Overall, you did a really good job!
Thank you for taking the time to make, and submit this map, and I'd love to see more from you!
Luci