Accepted Map submission - Observatory (Really easy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeLP

Ratings
Builder(s): TimeLUVSPigical

Map name: Observatory

obs1.png obs2.png

/plot h TimeLUVSPigical 3

Difficulty: Easy

# of jumps: 25 or something idk

Description: just a short lil map I made for fun. I tried making as little floating parkour as possible, and it went quite well. remember to give some feedback, since why not.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey TimeLP :)
I would give this map a +1! The build is great and accurate to what a satellite looks like. It's pretty cool! The parkour is also varied and pretty fun overall. The one thing I would suggest is putting carpets/redstone on the first two vine jumps. As there's ways to make jumps without putting vines on blocks with worledit, I was a bit confused as to if I could jump onto the block. It would be very helpful! I see you added redstone on top of a barrier block with a vine later on in a map, so I'm thinking it was just overlooked.
Good luck with your submission!

TimeLP

Ratings
Wow, thank you! And I’ll be sure to make the barrier jumps more visible using redstone.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello TimeLUVSPigical,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original, as we don't have any maps of this particular theme, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to how a satellite looks in real life, as mentioned above. There are quite a few details inside and out, and I can tell that a lot of effort was put into this!
The parkour is varied throughout, and it is incorporated with the theme quite nicely! The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps both fit the easy difficulty quite nicely!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.