Rejected Map Submission Parkour Not Dropper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
My username: GameGamer1
Map Name: Easy To Hard
A Mod+ said i dont have to put a plot number but a also dont know mine other than /plot v GameGamer1
Difficulty: Trying To Get A Medium but it might be easy/hard

(please respond once you have looked at the map and reply if it got approved)

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hey I didn't check out this map yet but I just wanted to say that all map judges will respond to your map as soon as they can. No need to put the comment at the bottom! Good luck with this map!

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
SUBMISSION REJECTED

Hey there GamerGamer,
unfortunately after some in-depth review of your ManaCube parkour submission I've decided to REJECT it, this is due to a handful of reasons that I will now list.

Parkour originality/theme: Unfortunately easy-to-hard is not a valid parkour theme in my submission, by map theme is means a central design, for example a medieval castle, your submission from my view is just a handful of different color blocks floating in the air giving your submission a messy unfinished look.

Parkour variety/difficulty: Straight away your difficulty is most definitely easy, your parkour has no visible variety, using only different colored wool blocks which gives your submission a boring and repetitive feel, this is also connected to the floating blocks which ruin your parkour look and immersion, for future submissions I highly suggest that you use different parkour variations and block types such as cactus jumps, flower pot jumps, chest/enchantment table jumps, barrier jumps, cobweb jumps, water jumps, the list goes on.

Good luck on your future submissions!

Status
Not open for further replies.