Rejected Map Submission-Speedrun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Libby3512
Map Name-Speedrun
Plot owner name-Libby3512 Plot ID- 44; -106
Hard
Tested By _zo_xoxo

Note- I don't expect it to get accepted, but I do want to know how to make end portal frames, spawners, and ender chests work in the map maker world, they always glitch and as you can see these blocks are some critical parts of the map.

Also, there are a lot of large barrier walls around the map, and however annoying they are they prevent a player from pearling through the entire thing.

Thank you, and I hope you like it :)

Attachments

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme is not original as there are a lot of Minecraft and Biome themed maps (Biomes, BiomesPK, etc). Make sure you check the Parkour List to make sure your theme is original before you start building to give your map a higher chance of being accepted.
Build: The build was accurate to your theme as it did cover the most important parts of speedrunning the Minecraft base game. However, your map consisted of mostly floating islands - try to make your map be one central build that reflects your theme accurately, which will also help with your parkour.
Parkour: The parkour was almost entirely floating, which makes your build look messy. Having a central build will help reduce that as you can incorporate your build into your parkour. The parkour was also pretty repetitive - try to make your parkour interesting and fun by using a wide variety of blocks, such as heads, flower pots, lilypads, water, vines, etc. to spice it up a bit. It did fit the proper length of a HARD map, so good job there.

I'd love to see more map submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.