kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
I was just planning to make a map themed big ben, damn you. I don't have time to test the parkour but the build looks nice so +1 from me.

Wizolo

MVP+
wizolo
wizolo
MVP+
Ratings
I was just planning to make a map themed big ben, damn you. I don't have time to test the parkour but the build looks nice so +1 from me.
Ty for the +1, btw, i started the map a few months ago but i was too lazy to build the Parkour lol. <3

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
Definitely a +1 the build is nice and the difficulty fits the parkour nicely! Well done!

Last edited:

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
Wizolo, you out did yourself again. And all this effort you put in to it is just astounding. Keep up the good work man! +1

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Map name: Big Ben
Builders: Wizolo and 0GunsNRoses0
Checkpoints: 9
Tester: DarkFang88
Difficulty: Medium
/plot tp Wizolo 8

Screenshots:
Vote: +1

Response: Cool theme, and well implemented into the actual parkour aswell. Only things I can critise are the many item frames with barriers to symbolise blockades, as long as it's clear to the player once, it should be obvious later on...

Notice: Just checking, you do know it's the bell that's called "Big Ben", the tower's called "The Elizabeth Tower". It's still a good name if you did notice, just wanted to check. :D

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Looks good, +1

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Hey there!
I am happy to tell you that your map is being accepted. The parkour is varied and the theme is unique. Thank you very much for the submission and i hope to see more from you soon.
-Ambibug

Status
Not open for further replies.