Not open for further replies.

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hi! Your map is great, but doesn’t fit the requirements of what a map should look like. You have a theme on your map, so great job on that! Also all the parkour is connected so another plus. One thing that isn’t good thought is how thais is kind of “pixel art” as it is only one block thick. Another thing is there is no variety in the parkour. To fix this, you can add more jumps such as ice, vines, and flower pots. One final thing is the theme. Yes you have a theme, but i’m afraid it has already been taken. Before creating a map, make sure to look at the list of maps and see if your idea is not taken yet. Best of luck to you!

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
This literally looks exactly like an existing easy map, sorry but -1

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya Babydragonsweet!
Sadly I will be rejecting your map.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have Minecraft/2d-themed maps on the server.

The BUILD of your map is mainly floating and lacks detail and depth. It is mainly seen as 2d pixel art, which is no longer accepted within maps.

The PARKOUR of your map is unvaried and repetitive, try to change up the blocks used for jumps. The difficulty of your course is very inconsistent, try to balance it out a little bit.

You can read here for a map submission guide and tips on creating maps: https://manacube.wiki/en/parkour/making-maps/parkour-maps

Any questions at all, shoot me a DM on discord (in my signature).
I hope to see more submissions from you in the future, cheers!
- Jash

Status
Not open for further replies.