Map Submissions

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Hi,
I´m sorry for bothering, but I think lots of people are sad because there are more than 20 maps that Map Judges didn´t revise.
I have 3 maps submitted of about 2 weeks ago and I don´t like that.

(Just my opinion)

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
Hey, sorry if this seems rude to you, I'm not trying to be rude in any manner, but the map judges can be busy and have other things to do. There are so many maps that get submitted everyday, so they can't get to everyone's map. If you just have a bit more patience, your submission will be replied to.

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
I'm sorry that your maps haven't been checked, last time I did a long session of map judging which was probably about two weeks ago, creative had been rebooted, and all plots were missing until the player logged back on, so many maps I was unable to judge. The reason they haven't been done since then is because I'm extremly buSy week with irl stuff currently seeing as its summer. Don't worry, the maps will be checked but it might be a while as we're very very busy :) sorry for the delay

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Hey, sorry if this seems rude to you, I'm not trying to be rude in any manner, but the map judges can be busy and have other things to do. There are so many maps that get submitted everyday, so they can't get to everyone's map. If you just have a bit more patience, your submission will be replied to.
I understand. Thanks for replying, and it´s not rude for me.
[DOUBLEPOST=1470095690][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sorry that your maps haven't been checked, last time I did a long session of map judging which was probably about two weeks ago, creative had been rebooted, and all plots were missing until the player logged back on, so many maps I was unable to judge. The reason they haven't been done since then is because I'm extremly buSy week with irl stuff currently seeing as its summer. Don't worry, the maps will be checked but it might be a while as we're very very busy :) sorry for the delay
Im sorry, I understand it. I just posted this because maybe you didn´t pay attention to that. Now I know. Its happens to me sometimes. Im busy and I cannot do everything. Thanks :)

Last edited:

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
I'm sorry for the delay, I've been busy recently and my laptop hates me atm so I've been struggling to judge. They will be judged soon.

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
bruh, i waited over a month to see my maps get accepted, chill

mateias

Donator
Ratings
You just have to remember that the Map Judges are very busy and might have other things to do, but they will always get around to checking out your submission.