Mapper Rank

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Hi, I read about this on Dacon´s post. I have 3 maps accepted and they are already on parkour:
  • Plants vs Zombies
  • Stitch Parkour
  • Nutella Parkour
I want to know if that 300 gems that you recieve as a mapper once you make a parkour are given to you on parkour or on creative. Thanks!!

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
@Dacon can you help me with this??

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
I'm pretty sure the 300 gems might not be given to you, but the mapper rank should be. Good luck! @Dacon
Thanks!! I said that about the gems because @Dacon put that in the Mapper Rank information, look:

Last edited:

mateias

Donator
Ratings
You will get the Mapper rank on all servers, which will have the perks of the current VIP rank. It might take a while to get this tag in game, but you can message an online staff member on comment on the post that Dacon made and ask for it there. It might take a bit longer to receive it that way, but it is still possible.

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
You will get the Mapper rank on all servers, which will have the perks of the current VIP rank. It might take a while to get this tag in game, but you can message an online staff member on comment on the post that Dacon made and ask for it there. It might take a bit longer to receive it that way, but it is still possible.
Thanks ;) i´ll ask some staff