Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Map Creators: Quinnyp & Smxthie (build), GamersDecision (parkour)
Difficulty: Medium
Plot: /plot v Quinnyp 14 (or /plot v Quinnyp 8, and turn around)

The number of jumps changes on this map depending on which path you take on the interior. One path is a bit harder, but far shorter, and the other path is easier, but longer. I think they weigh pretty equally though :) Thanks to Nick for helping with the build, and Gamers for making some really fun parkour.

Screenshots:

2020-12-12_11.56.08.png 2020-12-12_11.56.17.png 2020-12-12_11.56.28.png

This map is of Max, the Grinch's dog sitting on a big present pile. He's pretty adorable if I say so myself. Happy holidays everyone!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Quinnyp, Smxthie, and GamersDecision,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; this means I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among the map judges. This may take time, so please be patient! I will now be closing this thread from public responses.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Quinnyp, Smxthie, and GamersDecision,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original, well done!
The build is accurate to what you were going for, and it is cute/pleasing to look at! I can tell a lot of effort went into this!
The parkour was varied throughout, and incorporated with the theme quite nicely! My only concern is the multiple path concept; however, it works and it fits the medium difficulty nicely!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.