Rejected MC_Diamond_Boss’s TapL Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Because I had to wait for my acc to be atleast 2 days old, I did all of this and I’ve asked Txilsy if I’m allowed to just show the pic like this. She said it’s cool. If I need to do it properly, please let me know. Btw - Changing ign on Friday 21st September. If you can’t copy and paste the link, I’ll try to send it as a thumbnail. Thank You!
CB4AF1AC-AC23-42BD-8AF9-3A7C5B8369DF.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1506025642,1506024816][/DOUBLEPOST]:)
[DOUBLEPOST=1506026058][/DOUBLEPOST]Screenshots won’t work on my phone. Rippp

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Hey Diamond, to be honest your map lacks a lot of theme, I can't really tell what it is. I think it's a minecraft skin, but life-size minecraft skins seem to be a trend for some reason (I've seen 2 of those life-sized skin maps in the past week or so.). The jumps are good, they do have a lot of variety, but they are very easy for an expert and are overall very exploitable. Try to fix it up a bit. Good luck! :D

Ratings
Joebro76,
Thanks for the feedback! I will change it up about now. I’ll prove on it aswell! Thanks for letting me know

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Diamond,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is original I suppose.
- The build is not that appealing to look at, having a skin as simple as this one just is really plain and it's close to being 3D pixel art. There's also quite an amount of floating jumps/blocks around which makes the course unattractive and messy. This mainly is due to the theme, so picking another one with a nicer build would be recommended for next time.
- The jumps are pretty decent, though there still are some exploits in the course. Also, I don't think this course suits the insane difficulty, since the jumps are fairly easy and a big part is fail safe. I'm also iffy about it being expert, but I guess it will do due to the checkpoint placement. Other than that, the jumps kind of get repetitive, so try to use more variety in the future.
- The length is fine for an expert course, but the jumps do need work if you want to prevent it from getting boring.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.