Mcmmo and vip shop

Trickster20102

Donator
Ratings
i think 2x mcmmo would be nice for vip's as well as cheaper items for the vip shop ex: diamond chestplate $1000 diamonds for $100 each or even an iron golem spawner, witch spawner or slime spawner

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
i think 2x mcmmo would be nice for vip's as well as cheaper items for the vip shop ex: diamond chestplate $1000 diamonds for $100 each or even an iron golem spawner, witch spawner or slime spawner
The issue with doing something like that is then VIPs can all have infinite money, because let's use your scenario for example, even though I'm pretty sure Dacon wouldn't let exploits like this happen. If you sell DChestplates for $1000, and someone buys one, and then uses the McMMO repair skill to salvage it for the 8 diamonds back, and then went to sell them for $150 each in the normal shop, they just made a profit of $200. If they do this over and over again, they eventually have infinite money, and that's not fair to normal players.

Trickster20102

Donator
Ratings
well what about if it had a custom tag which would make it un salvage able and for vips only, like vip's cant give to non vips, they need to keep it to themselfs