mcmmo repair

Trickster20102

Donator
Ratings
if i reach level 600 repair am i able to do salvage? i reached my level 350 excavation to find out that i couldnt farm diamonds and i dont want to waste hours of my time again

Some48

Donator
Ratings
Correct me if I'm wrong but I am pretty sure it is archenforging items at lvl 600

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
Correct me if I'm wrong but I am pretty sure it is arcane forging items at lvl 600
When you reach level 600 in McMMO Repair, you do unlock the ability to salvage fully repaired armor with a Gold Block. You can also, in fact, dig diamonds with a shovel with the McMMO Excavation skill. The chance of this happening, however, is 0.5%, and also, you cannot place dirt and then dig it up to get diamonds. Instead, what you have to do is place down 1 grass block and surround it with dirt. Then you wait for the dirt to turn into grass, and then use your shovel to dig up the grass, and then you have a 0.5% chance to get a diamond.

Arcane Forging is a chance built into the McMMO Repair system to allow you to keep enchants when you repair them using an iron block. As you increase in repair skill level, the chance increases while at the same time decreasing the downgrade chance.

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
did you copy and paste the wiki XD
Nope, the wiki doesn't give that long of an explanation, the wiki just addresses the math behind the skill and percentages. McMMO is just kinda my thing, and I know just about everything there is to know about it.