Rejected Medium/Easy map | Jump Boost

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneralHamster

Donator
Ratings
20 1
General_Hamster
To look at the plot you have to do /plot visit General_Hamster and go to the left until you see mycelium, then once you see mycelium you just look for the start.
The Course is Medium/Easy. Tell me if you think it should be easy or medium
Approximately 26 jumps.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Hamster,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is a little original, there isn't a jump boost themed course, but there already are potion themed courses and some including jump boost.
- The build is overall not too attractive or appealing to look at. The theme isn't quite clear when looking at the build. The one element that gives away the theme is pixel art as well. The lack of build mainly is because of the theme, so try picking another one next time.
- The jumps are pretty easy and I'd say they are easy difficulty. Most jumps are fail safe so it isn't too hard. On the other hand, there aren't enough jumps, considering when you get jump boost you can barely fail and the same goes for the invisible paths. You can use these to make a course unique and at an extra challenge, but this time it turned out to be plain.
- The length, as well as the jumps, suit the easy difficulty although it is a bit on the short side. Other than that, try avoiding using too many barriers as this may confuse the player.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.