Medium Map Submission - Stonehenge

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
I have made a medium map on the Minevast Creative server called Stonehenge. It has 47 jumps and 4 checkpoints. You can get there with /warp Stonehenge2 (The 2 is because I already set /warp stonehenge but had to move the map). This map was created by Happyheart (me). Note that this map is supposed to be one of the easier medium maps.
Here are some screenshots:
2015-10-03_08.41.39.png
2015-10-03_08.41.56.png

Last edited:
Ratings
Just tried the map out myself, id say its pretty good, the jumps are medium level and theres 45 of them! I hope you get your map put into the parkour subserver, good luck :).

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Congratulations, your map has been accepted!

Your use of the environment worked well as you managed to hide so many layers of the parkour among the seven to eight stone columns. Well done.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
I have made a medium map on the Minevast Creative server called Stonehenge. It has 47 jumps and 4 checkpoints. You can get there with /warp Stonehenge2 (The 2 is because I already set /warp stonehenge but had to move the map). This map was created by Happyheart (me). Note that this map is supposed to be one of the easier medium maps.
Here are some screenshots:
View attachment 3239 View attachment 3240
Did you bonemeal the grass?

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
You could have created a much more "stone" look by using /ph spawn stone and placing that to replace the flowers, Just a tip
That's a good suggestion. However, since I've already submitted the map I cannot change it.
Also, the command is /head, because /ph spawn would spawn the head of the player named "stone."

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
That's a good suggestion. However, since I've already submitted the map I cannot change it.
Also, the command is /head, because /ph spawn would spawn the head of the player named "stone."
Even if its submitted, It hasn't been copied and pasted yet. Adding a few blocks could never hurt anything. And I believe /ph spawn Aced spawns in a stone block. ;)