Accepted [medium] pumkin PK

dogi

Ratings
i know what your thinking "you do Parkours to fast"
but guess why that happends. because im the pumking!!!!!!!
you can come and play doing /warp LWCPK
this PK has:
73 or 74 jumps
1 Checkpoint
2015-08-01_18.18.03.png
2015-08-01_18.18.55.png

this map was tested by: prinsses_spawn
also i will like a full review of my map, telling me what i did cool and what i did wrong

Last edited:

RobotzMan

Ratings
I love it!

But, I do have one major concern about it!
My concern is that I think that this parkour is too similar to the easy map of the snow golem already made. Now this is just my opinion and other people may think differently about this topic. We all know that this parkour is a medium and that parkour is an easy, but still, they both use shading, the themes both evolve around some sort of pumpkin. They are similar. But not the same. Let's see what other people feel about this topic.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Your map has been placed in the Reviewing Stage. What this means is that I need more time to deliberate on whether to accept your map or not.

One thing I need to ask you, you need to make your map in a void environment. Take away the grass layer underneath the parkour, because it will be in a void environment if accepted, and it would make it easier for us to work with.

Please note - You are not allowed to message any of the mods about this parkour map, as it is in reviewing. Once the map has been Rejected or Accepted, you may message away, but while it is in reviewing, you cannot message us regarding this map. If any mods recieve a message about this map, it will be instantly rejected.

We will get back to you soon -

~ Billy

dogi

Ratings
One thing I need to ask you, you need to make your map in a void environment. Take away the grass layer underneath the parkour, because it will be in a void environment if accepted, and it would make it easier for us to work with.

~ Billy
DONE

I love it!

But, I do have one major concern about it!
My concern is that I think that this parkour is too similar to the easy map of the snow golem already made. Now this is just my opinion and other people may think differently about this topic. We all know that this parkour is a medium and that parkour is an easy, but still, they both use shading, the themes both evolve around some sort of pumpkin. They are similar. But not the same. Let's see what other people feel about this topic.
ho i forgot about that map
but it changes in a lot. (the interaction and the fact that it is a block, not the mob)
thank you for pointing that :D

Last edited:

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Congratulations, your map has been accepted!

It won the community vote against another parkour and, as such, it will be added to the parkour server!

Please keep in mind that your map will take time to appear on the server, so please be patient.

~ Billy