Accepted [medium] Sans (undertale) pk

dogi

Ratings
first thing first, i made this pk thanks to eyeless_teneshi (hope the name is not wrong) which called himself sans so it reminded me... now lets get to the puns and details
did you really think you will be able to... shiz
details:
jumps: 68 - 71
checkpoints: 2
warp: /warp sans
dificulty: medium
2015-11-15_23.01.52.png
2015-11-15_23.02.09.png

hope you dont get dunked on...
also tell me your toghts and how to improve it, since i can.
yes i just took over half of the PK forum...

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello dear parkourist! My name is Tenshi and Im going to leave you some tips and comments about your parkour.
I will also state wiether or not I think it should be accepted, rejected, or reviewed.

Firstly, Theme.

I feel that this theme is clear. You made a nice Sans parkour, However is lacks in looking good. I assume this is your first organic, So why not try to do Flowey?

Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.

This parkour would be ranked easy because of the jumps. However if you changed it to Flowey and made it look more appealing, You can do medium.

And Lastly, My comment.

This parkour should or should not be denied because of a few reasons.
Reasons Why:
- Although organics are what we look for, This one doesn't look appealing
- The parkour with fences doesnt make sense
- Sans overall looks ugly and too 3D in the end.

But here are some tips to improve it:
- Change from Sans to Flowey
- Add petals and the "DIE" sign
- Use clay instead of wool

Thank you for submitting a parkour, Remember that this is not a final decision. The final decision will be made by someone higher than me. I'll let my fellow friends and parkour map makers, @Nixi and @Pud96 give you some comments.

Thank you for your time. If this parkour is accepted/rejected, Remember that you can always submit another parkour, at another time.

~Tenshi

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
I actually quite like this parkour, I really like the little bones and I had good fun playing it, im glad to accept it! :D It will be added in the next maps that are uploaded in a few days. Good job! <3