• Salad

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Ehh.. I like both.

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • eww.. neither.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ratings
I'm not very good at Introductions, so I'll try and keep this nice and short.

Hello Everyone! If you haven't met before in game, let me formally introduce myself. My Name is Melissa, and am currently the age of 13.

I started Mine Vast a while back, but took a break for a while, and now have been recently coming back onto the server more, and more frequently.

I live in the sunshine state of Florida, with my parents,and my dog, to keep me company. I'm currently in 8th grade, and for all you UK players, that would mean I was in my S3 or "Secondary/ Third year).

If you can't already tell by my profile pic, I love books. I consider myself a major Bookworm, and my hobbies mostly consist of reading, and playing minecraft.

I'm a very friendly, and outgoing person once you get to know me, but don't be afraid if I turn out shy at first, I open up more in the first couple hours.

My favorite color would probably be pink and blue, and just tad bit of a soft yellow. I am a major Foodie, and am blessed to gifted with no allergies what so ever, giving me the freedom to eat whatever I want without getting allergic.

I have long, blonde curly hair, and girls with long hair as well, knows the burden of having to brush it. I consider my hair to have "its own mind", because It seems to never agree with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's about it! I hoped you enjoyed this quick introduction, and hopefully you like some of my traits and hobbies!

If you'd like talk more, feel free to message me! I don't bite, so nothing to worry!

I hope you all have a Good day/evening/morning Whatever the time it may be for you when reading this.

Goodbye!

~Melissa :p

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
I want to be the first to welcome you {even though you joined in the past} to Minevast! I am Manyrain, Mod of Survival but if you ask the players there, I would be considered the mother due to being the most active staff member on it.

If you ever need any help or have questions, feel free to privately message me and I'll get back to you ASAP :D

- Manyrain

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Welcome back to minevast. You made a good decision returning to this server :)

I'll see you around in game.

xX_TacoKnight_Xx

Ratings
Welcome back to Minevast! I mainly play on survival and a bit on Parkour
and Creative so if you need anything I'd be happy to help you! Also as Manyrain said I can say as a survival player she is the most active staff
member and yes we do consider her the mother. Do come and check survival out. Anyways I hope
I'll see you around soon! Have fun!

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Welcome back to the server! I hope you make many friends and I'm normally found on parkour or islands if you wanna chat :)

Ratings
I want to be the first to welcome you {even though you joined in the past} to Minevast! I am Manyrain, Mod of Survival but if you ask the players there, I would be considered the mother due to being the most active staff member on it.

If you ever need any help or have questions, feel free to privately message me and I'll get back to you ASAP :D

- Manyrain
I'll definitely get on and check it out, Thank you so much! ^_^
[DOUBLEPOST=1476409984][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome back to minevast. You made a good decision returning to this server :)

I'll see you around in game.
Mhm indeed I did, Hopefully I will see you around. Have a nice day!
[DOUBLEPOST=1476410018][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome back to Minevast! I mainly play on survival and a bit on Parkour
and Creative so if you need anything I'd be happy to help you! Also as Manyrain said I can say as a survival player she is the most active staff
member and yes we do consider her the mother. Do come and check survival out. Anyways I hope
I'll see you around soon! Have fun!
Thank you so much! Hopefully I will!
[DOUBLEPOST=1476410049][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome back to the server! I hope you make many friends and I'm normally found on parkour or islands if you wanna chat :)
Will do :D Thank you!
[DOUBLEPOST=1476410120][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome...Pizza cuz..Salad are leaves.. and the last time a ate a leaf it had a worm on it (I didn't notice shush) and................................yeah
Hahaha I actually Like both, it's weird, but I've always loved salad since I was a little kid. Of course Everyone loves Pizza, and I was surprised some people voted Salad.

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Hey Melissa, Glad you came back !! I usually play Islands or Skyblock so if you ever see me on just shout at me my IGN is Killer_wolf8 and if you ever need any help on islands or skyblock just ask and I would be glad to help!! Hope to see you soon !!! :D

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
Yo what server do you play on? I play Survival a lot most of the time so maybe see you on some time? Hah you lucky you live in the sunshine state I live in one of the most wet states in the united states and seeing the sun for long periods of time can be considered lucky xD. Boy, I wish I was into books as much as you are because if I pick up a book, unless its Sci-fi I get bored easily. Everyone knows that reading makes your brain smarter, so I guess I'm going the wrong way :p

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
Welcome to Minevast! Hope to see you around sometime!

Peculiarly

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
84 15
Welcome to Minevast as you can tell, I am obviously new as well. I previously played 1 match of Skywars in July and never came back, until a friend showed me. I realised there is so much more to Minevast than I originally thought, Well as I said Welcome back and I hope to see you on the server sometime.

Also your profile pic looks awesome

Ratings
Hey Melissa, Glad you came back !! I usually play Islands or Skyblock so if you ever see me on just shout at me my IGN is Killer_wolf8 and if you ever need any help on islands or skyblock just ask and I would be glad to help!! Hope to see you soon !!! :D
Thank you very much! Will do!
[DOUBLEPOST=1476640965,1476640450][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yo what server do you play on? I play Survival a lot most of the time so maybe see you on some time? Hah you lucky you live in the sunshine state I live in one of the most wet states in the united states and seeing the sun for long periods of time can be considered lucky xD. Boy, I wish I was into books as much as you are because if I pick up a book, unless its Sci-fi I get bored easily. Everyone knows that reading makes your brain smarter, so I guess I'm going the wrong way :p
I usually play on parkour, and have recently decided to branch out on other servers, Survival servers are my favorite so i'll definitely come and check it out.
Oh please! Everyone thinks that Florida is all sunny, and sunshine every where, but let me tell you something, it's not even close. Florida gets more rainfall then it does sunshine, especially during the summer, it rains like crazy. Like right now it's thundering xD
Books are one of those things where, you have to like the topic of interest. If i'm bored of a book (Usually never), that means the topic doesn't catch my eye. Before you love something, there has to be a soul interest in the first place.

Yes reading does increase your vocab and grammar skills tremendously, like right now I'm reading at a college level. (yep pretty smart). It's different for everyone, some people may like math, more then they like reading, it's one of things that make you unique. Find something educational, and helpful that you like, and in no time, you'll be on the road to success.
[DOUBLEPOST=1476641031][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome Melissa to MineVast..Hope you have a nice stay here..And I hope I can see you in-game soon! :3
And I you, Hopefully my ride will be nice and easy! Thank you very much!
[DOUBLEPOST=1476641291][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to Minevast as you can tell, I am obviously new as well. I previously played 1 match of Skywars in July and never came back, until a friend showed me. I realised there is so much more to Minevast than I originally thought, Well as I said Welcome back and I hope to see you on the server sometime.

Also your profile pic looks awesome
You and I share similar stories!, I hardly count my time on Mine vast before, all I did was play on the parkour server! Thank you very much, I hope to see you ingame as well! ^-^

P.S: Thank you. I like yours too :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1476641422][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to Minevast! Hope to see you around sometime!
Thank you! Hopefully I will too! Have a good day!