Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hi @AsasanSaft ,

I am just giving feedback on your map. (Note my opinion has 0 effect on whether your map gets accepted, rejected, or put into reviewing. Only staff with map judge tag matter when it comes ) The build is good and the theme is original in the map. As there aren't any other maps with this theme it is original. The number of jumps is good for a medium map. The parkour is somewhat varied and have some block variety but could be improved a bit as it feels samey at some parts. Parkour difficulty is good for the course. Note this is just feedback. Good luck with your map. Enjoy your day/night,

Geshultz

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello AsasanSaft and sillllllllllllll,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original, as we don't have any maps with this particular theme, so good job on that!
The build is well-done, and it is accurate to the original character design! There are lots of details to be seen throughout, and I can tell that a lot of effort went into this map.
The parkour is varied throughout, and it is incorporated with the theme quite nicely! The length and difficulty of the course both fit the medium difficulty quite nicely!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.