Accepted Mighty Uka Uka - Expert (Resubmission)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakobMafia

MVP
JakobMafia
JakobMafia
MVP
Ratings
Name: JakobMafia
Map Name: Mighty Uka Uka
Plot: /Plot v JakobMafia 1
Difficulty: Expert
Jumps: 90+
Note: Improved parkour variety, difficulty, amount of jumps and added one more checkpoint.
2020-04-25_13.02.56.png
2020-04-25_13.03.04.png
2020-04-25_13.03.35.png

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
I really like this map, its a creative theme and closest theme is aku aku which isnt as similar.
The build looks great aswell, i like the island around the character.
I'm unsure about the parkour, I personally like it. It's simple yet got a lot of variety. Though I'm not sure if it is enough to get accepted since there are a few parts which could be considered repetitive.
For me its a +1 though, good luck!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello again!
I agree with Pres above, especially on the build. However it is only a +0.5 for me because of the parkour. The parkour, to me at least, is too repetitive and a bit odd in some spots. I feel like I'm doing more climbing than parkour in places. I think you could do even more with the block variety, but I'm glad to see you have made some great changes since! The progress is good, I just think it needs that last push to the finish :)

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello JakobMafia! I will be putting your map under review.

The theme is mostly original, as the closest map (AkuAku) looks quite different.

The build is very well done, accurate to the theme, and detailed.

The parkour is the main area where the map falls short. The first 60 or so jumps are too easy for an expert map, and fit a hard or even medium map better. A lot of the parkour, especially around back, is confusing. Some more signs, heads, or carpets would be useful. Lastly, there are a few repetitive parts, such as the ladders on the mask, although the map is mostly alright in terms of variation.

Thank you for submitting! Once you fix these issues, please message me on Discord (MCBYT#2023), in-game (IGN MCBYT), or the forums (@MCBYT)!​

Status
Not open for further replies.