Minechat users being spammed

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
This problem may only be for Skyblock, but I am not fully sure, so I am placing it in the general discussion area (Move it if needed)

Basically, the message above your hotbar which talks about legendary chests and voting will spam anyone that uses Minechat constantly.

http://imgur.com/a/H3uQp

I understand that Minechat isn't necessarily meant to be used on here, but some players may want to still come online (Even if it is just to chat) without having their chat be blasted.

Maybe add a way to disable this message, even if it is automatically enabled when you come on? (In case you change the message to something a player might take interest in)

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Yea when I was on vacation this was the only way I could check on the server. This always seemed to spam me. Another issue is, which I can understand why this is a thing is that you have to move before you can talk. I understand why this is a thing in the game but on minechat it gets very annoying because you have to tp to some warp or do /spawn before you can answer someone or talk.
Thank you
Texans