Minecraft Player Skins

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
Hello everyone,

Jut recently, I have started making Minecraft skins for players. So far it has only been on Discord, but I'm expanding to the forums and in-game. If you wish for me to make you one, please message me on the forums or Discord (preferably Discord.) And I will get around to making it for you. Each skin takes me about 40 minutes to make, and because I need sleep and school, it may take a few days but don't worry, I will do it.

P.S, Staff, if you want one, PM and I will do something special.

Thanks,

CarrotPie

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Can you make me a skin? :)
If you know what Riverdale (the netflix TV series) there is a character called Jughead. Just search up Jughead Riverdale on google and
go to images. I pasted one here, if you cannot see it, just search it up. Thanks :)
riverdale-cole-sprouse-jughead.jpg

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
Can you make me a skin? :)
If you know what Riverdale (the netflix TV series) there is a character called Jughead. Just search up Jughead Riverdale on google and
go to images. I pasted one here, if you cannot see it, just search it up. Thanks :)
View attachment 7001
Sure, but could you please pm me either on the forums or Discord.

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
You just stole the skin my brother made on skindex.. Lol.

0/10

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Me, he tried to get me to make a skin I've had no practice with. He tried to get me to make a skin he already had.
That is a lie. I asked you for a jughead skin. You went on skindex and typed in "Jughead Skin" LMAO. Stole my skin! Wow. Not trusted. Not cool.

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
That is a lie. I asked you for a jughead skin. You went on skindex and typed in "Jughead Skin" LMAO. Stole my skin! Wow. Not trusted. Not cool.
Okay, 1) that happnebed like a week ago 2) as I said above, there was a perfectly good one for you 3) I wasn't gonna waste my time making you a duplicate skin of a amazing one when I had other, unique skins needing to be made. If you have a problem with my business, please message me privately and I will be happy to discuss further. Or, if need be, we can get a staff member. Up to you

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Okay, 1) that happnebed like a week ago 2) as I said above, there was a perfectly good one for you 3) I wasn't gonna waste my time making you a duplicate skin of a amazing one when I had other, unique skins needing to be made. If you have a problem with my business, please message me privately and I will be happy to discuss further. Or, if need be, we can get a staff member. Up to you
no. we dont need a staff member over a skin. lmao