minevast is down!

Leesy

Donator
Ratings
20 8
So, minevast seems to be down, while I have a spare 5 seconds I thought i'd come here to have a cry, not about the server being down, although that certainly warrants a few tears, but about this new filter we have. I'm not sure if it's just skyblock (since thats the only server I play on) but I cant imagine that it is, swearing wasnt a big problem, it was rarely seen, but now we cant swear (this is fine) BUT theres so much more we cant say! My friend just joined (I poached him from my old server hehehehe) but i'm trying to explain to him some of the benefits of donating and I cant even say /cook to him in a PM because your paranoid server thinks i'm trying to advertise another website/server!!!

It was most frustrating. There have been about 5 other instances where its accused me of advertising when I have been doing nothing of the sort!

We cant say 'lag' anymore, i mean fair enough, its stupid when 10 people complain about it, but my internet connection has been known to have moments of retardation and i would LIKE to ask if anyone else is lagging or if its just me! But I guess that ones not the end of the world. No one can jokingly say 'hax' when their friend does something awesome because the filter thinks you're calling them a cheater. some guy on there cant even put his name in bold because the letter combo thinks he's talking about lag.

Basically what i'm saying is this thing needs to be disabled until some serious tweaking is done.

But that is just my opinion of course. I know i'm not alone though, since it went up, i've seen nothing but complaining about it. Hope someone can fix this thing, make it a less aggressive! ... also fix the server while they're at it. i wanna play :D

Leesy

Donator
Ratings
20 8
yeah that sucks, ive been playing here 1 week and its only gone down for a few minutes before, so its rare, at least you can know that.

Ratings
So, minevast seems to be down, while I have a spare 5 seconds I thought i'd come here to have a cry, not about the server being down, although that certainly warrants a few tears, but about this new filter we have. I'm not sure if it's just skyblock (since thats the only server I play on) but I cant imagine that it is, swearing wasnt a big problem, it was rarely seen, but now we cant swear (this is fine) BUT theres so much more we cant say! My friend just joined (I poached him from my old server hehehehe) but i'm trying to explain to him some of the benefits of donating and I cant even say /cook to him in a PM because your paranoid server thinks i'm trying to advertise another website/server!!!

It was most frustrating. There have been about 5 other instances where its accused me of advertising when I have been doing nothing of the sort!

We cant say 'lag' anymore, i mean fair enough, its stupid when 10 people complain about it, but my internet connection has been known to have moments of retardation and i would LIKE to ask if anyone else is lagging or if its just me! But I guess that ones not the end of the world. No one can jokingly say 'hax' when their friend does something awesome because the filter thinks you're calling them a cheater. some guy on there cant even put his name in bold because the letter combo thinks he's talking about lag.

Basically what i'm saying is this thing needs to be disabled until some serious tweaking is done.

But that is just my opinion of course. I know i'm not alone though, since it went up, i've seen nothing but complaining about it. Hope someone can fix this thing, make it a less aggressive! ... also fix the server while they're at it. i wanna play :D
It's been down for about an hour now. I've informed Dacon about the issue, and I'll see what he can do. Maybe he can get it up in the next few hours.

Leesy

Donator
Ratings
20 8
i'm disappointed that this seems to be one of those servers where if it goes down in the middle of the night, theres no auto restart. What if it happens to go down just as he's going to sleep, are they really going to leave it offline for 8 hours? Pretty bad for those of us on the other side of the world just coming into our peak game time.