43 1
Builders: AkaneMishima, MHNYOGURT
Testers: AkaneMishima, MHNYOGURT
Photos: Here are a couple of photos of the map
https://imgur.com/a/iEAwo

Difficulty: Insane
Number Of Jumps
: Approximately 60
Extra: The course has 4 checkpoints, something to consider with its rating: as the course is very short it may only qualify for expert if it got accepted even though the jumps are tough. o and the outside is meh. This is the second map I worked on, this time its difficulty comes from jump difficulty instead of section length and there are very few times where you make a comeback after an error.

*If This course is accepted and is given Expert ranking, the pressure plates toward the end will need changing from expert ones to Hard, we don't think it will get any lower than this,

*MHNYOGURT had more to do with the actual design, I did the jumps so he deserves the credit for the build the course is supposed to be like an inverted dropper map.

Update: I Finally found time to make this post actually look like someone civilized made it, don't ask

Last edited:

Louiehee

PATRON
LouieHee
LouieHee
Patron
Ratings
17 1
Thanks for uploading on the forums, also i think equal credit is due as you came up with a missile, also the oitside is meh i agree.

maddiesaysrawr

MVP+
duskhaven
duskhaven
MVP+
Ratings
61 3
Its a mixture of a very hard and challenging course and a unique adventurous course. I love it, I tried it out and the jumps are unique, I've never seen some of those jumps before and I applaud you both for that. I think this course definitely deserves to be accepted, the design is original and there's a lot of depth in the build. It's obvious there was a lot of hard work put into the map design and jumps. Very well done.

DeathByAPotato

Mapper
Ratings
23 1
This is like, the hardest insane ever. You made an extremely insane map into a really small course. The outside could use a little work though. Overall, this map made me shit myself. Good job. <3

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Akane and Phaius,
I am sorry to tell you, but I am going to reject this map. That does not mean you can resubmit it!
The design is a cool idea and some jumps are too, but this is just too hard for the insane difficulty and I am sure you are aware of that. If you would cut it down to the insane difficulty, it may have a good chance for being accepted with all these unique and non-repetitive jumps.
Thanks for submitting and I hope you will rework this!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.