-----------------------------------------------
- Plot: /plot visit Mfenix111 1 (4:27)
- Jumps: 45
- Checkpoint: 2
- Difficulty: Medium
- Photos:

2018-05-30_20.37.05.png 2018-05-30_20.37.15.png 2018-05-30_20.37.35.png
-----------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this threat, if more information needed ask me.

Mfenix111

Last edited:

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi there,
I love this map, it has an original theme (I can’t recall seeing a map with a similar theme) and the build is really good. I also like how you’ve made the missiles look realistic by adding a lot of detail. Although I have not yet tested it, I can see that this map has a good variety of jumps, therefore I will be giving this a +1
Good luck :)

Mfenix

MVP+
Mfenix
Mfenix
MVP+
Ratings
22 1
Hi there,
I love this map, it has an original theme (I can’t recall seeing a map with a similar theme) and the build is really good. I also like how you’ve made the missiles look realistic by adding a lot of detail. Although I have not yet tested it, I can see that this map has a good variety of jumps, therefore I will be giving this a +1
Good luck :)
Thanks for the threat, I got the idea of missiles in fortnile and then i wanted to add variety of jumps, as u can see in aether (my er map) i usually want to vary the types of jumps. Thx

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Mfenix111,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The theme is pretty original and interesting, the build is also pretty good, and the parkour was pretty fun and varied !
The only negative point that I have is your parkour was a bit confusing and hard, so I've nerfed and added some sign to make it less confusing !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.