Mob Stacks

Ratings
Due to the mob stack plugin. its nearly impossible to finish the breeding quests because cows and other animals will tend to just link together. Is there a way to turn off mob stacking. Another issue is Automatic Cow Grinders. I have alot of Cow Spawners and i plan to make a Cow Grinder eventually but it is quiet problematic because of the cows stacking. If there is anyways to turn it off or any plans in the future to remove the plugin it would be great to know. Thanks alot

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
There is no plans to remove the plugin. It is here to reduce lag from the amount of animals in the server. There isn't a way to turn it off.

When it comes to finishing those quests, you can use a Name Tag to rename each separate mob and then breed them, without them combining. As for your cow grinder, mobs don't always stack, so you should be fine there for a bit.

Ratings
There is no plans to remove the plugin. It is here to reduce lag from the amount of animals in the server. There isn't a way to turn it off.

When it comes to finishing those quests, you can use a Name Tag to rename each separate mob and then breed them, without them combining. As for your cow grinder, mobs don't always stack, so you should be fine there for a bit.
Ya I suppose. Thanks.