Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
This is a simple comment chain. :3
All you gotta do is insult the person above you! It could be associated with anything about them like their avatar, username, profile or the post itself.

If you think someone's insult is EPIC, just use the winner rating. All other ratings are banned from this thread :p

For example...
Player 1: It isn't opposite day. Which doesnt make your username NotExtremeNoobNotGamer.

Player 2: Wow. *Doesn't and you used Not twice? Shame on you.

Player 3: You undignified Grammar Nazi

And so on. ENJOY!

I know this is similar to the "Ban the Person Above You" Game, but deal with it -_-

NOTE: YOU MAY NOT MAKE ANY INSULTS THAT ARE TOO HARSH AND WILL HURT OTHER PEOPLE'S FEELINGS.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
This is a simple comment chain. :3
All you gotta do is insult the person above you! It could be associated with anything about them like their avatar, username, profile or the post itself.

If you think someone's insult is EPIC, just use the winner rating. All other ratings are banned from this thread :p

For example...
Player 1: It isn't opposite day. Which doesnt make your username NotExtremeNoobNotGamer.

Player 2: Wow. *Doesn't and you used Not twice? Shame on you.

Player 3: You undignified Grammar Nazi

And so on. ENJOY!

I know this is similar to the "Ban the Person Above You" Game, but deal with it -_-
I dont feel like this is a game at all. For example, I can say something and someone else can reply with something like "go kill yourself". This is not ok. @Purple4me or someone, Please delete this thread. Im speaking upon the community here, I dont need anyone getting hurt.

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
I dont feel like this is a game at all. For example, I can say something and someone else can reply with something like "go kill yourself". This is not ok. @Purple4me or someone, Please delete this thread. Im speaking upon the community here, I dont need anyone getting hurt.
Edited. I fixed up the rules. Unless you still want to lock it, go ahead. I saw this on another forum, and it was played quite well.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Edited. I fixed up the rules. Unless you still want to lock it, go ahead. I saw this on another forum, and it was played quite well.
Still. Im sorry if you think that this would turn out nice. It can turn players against another, or worse.

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
Still. Im sorry if you think that this would turn out nice. It can turn players against another, or worse.
It depends on the kind of players on here. If they have a good attitude, then it'll work. If you really think players are that mean, then, by all means, lock this thread.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
It depends on the kind of players on here. If they have a good attitude, then it'll work. If you really think players are that mean, then, by all means, lock this thread.
I dont have that sort of permission. Ill have Purple look at it, And decide.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I am going to lock this thread. We have a few players who do take these types of things too far and let things get too personal. We have a few pairs that seem to go at each other a bit too often and I don't want another format for them to do so.

I also suggest that one game rule be that two players must post before you can post again. It might reduce the back and forth between some of the players who are frequently arguing/disliking/reporting each other. But that is a suggestion when starting a game, not a rule ... yet.

//locked

Status
Not open for further replies.