More players on KitPvP

lilPietra

Ratings
I do not understand why kit pvp is always so dead. Can we please have more player play kit pvp? Most people play on Olympus which is annoying. I at least want 20 people on kit pvp 24/7. Please whoever reads this play kit pvp. We get bored and start going insane when no one is on. I am sure some people saw me talking to myself one time in chat. We also must rise as a community to catch hackers so if you see a pvp logger or if you see someone behind a pvp logger just turn around and walk the other way. I get so frustrated when I am just standing behind a pvp logger and some randy come up and tries to fight me and or kills the pvp logger. I am trying to get videos of these people cheating not videos of me fight randoms -_-

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hi! due to the recent rest on the Olympus server a lot of the kit pvp players have come over to be apart of a clan. We welcome everyone to Olympus but I can assure you that once the reset calms down many of your beloved kit players will return. Resets are just attention grabbing and very appealing to new players

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,330 82
Exactly what @LiLKayla said.

I think it’s refreshing for the regular KitPvP players to take a break from Kit, as unlike the other servers, there aren’t many goals/objectives on Kit to my knowledge. I think the main reason the Olympus reset has grabbed the attention of the Kit regulars, is because of the addition of the PvP mine (Hades Volcano) - It adds in something they enjoy and are good at, and also allows them to do other tasks such as mining, rebirthing, increasing slayer levels, etc.