More staff needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProjectStormy

Donator
Ratings
79 3
I know everyone has busy scheduales and such, and I understand. I think that the current staff does a great job but, there is a lack of staff on the server. I enjoy playing on this server a lot, and I do very often, but the server is corrupt at times with hackers if a staff member is not on. I am trying my hardest not to be rude, or make it seem like I am complaining, but this should be addressed. Thank you all for reading.

SizzelNizzel

Ratings
9 1
7? I only know of 4....
KitPvP has seven Mods, I think we just need to come on more often considering I see hackers every time I come on...
Reason being of hackers is that there are a lot of inactive mods, and not many. Variety of players complain about not having mods on often, but also mods are often busy and aren't dedicating 100% of their life in KitPVP, especially during holiday times for personal reasons.

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
Reason being of hackers is that there are a lot of inactive mods, and not many. Variety of players complain about not having mods on often, but also mods are often busy and aren't dedicating 100% of their life in KitPVP, especially during holiday times for personal reasons.
I'll start coming on more, been busy with exams, and helping out with other server plans, so you'll see me around more often in the future. Except for Friday and Saturday nights, cause y'know, plans.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
John (BlazingSea), HyDr0KT, Brack, Unrefined, Zane, Arck still a mod? Or Lewis?
Y'all need to come on more. Can't even pvp with all these hackers :(

Last edited:

Guppz

Ratings
44 1
I agree with post. There is big lack of mods going on KitPvP. I always need to msg a mod to get on KitPvP because they all went to Factions. Everyday is the same day, I'm on 6-10 hours a day and everyday is the same thing I need to go msg a mod because there is a hacker in KitPvP. There is no damn mods in KitPvP and that should clearly change. Some hackers don't get banned at all because there is no mods on. Where are all the mods? Huh, probably because they only get on Factions. More mods are needed, why are mods from KitPvP now helpers/mods on factions eh? Less players have a damn chance to get staff now because of that.

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
John (BlazingSea), HyDr0KT, Brack, Unrefined, Zane, Arck still a mod? Or Lewis?
Y'all need to come on more. Can't even pvp with all these hackers :(
TANTOS you are Australian so making your timezone is pretty hard to moderate with the Americans about to go to sleep and myself already in bed.

Everyone you get killed by is not a hacker. It's funny being called a hacker myself.

This time of term a lot of mock exams are happening and Mods they do try to get on but would you let your chances of a good grade slip away due to the fact that you have to play a video game your whole life.
Huh, probably because they only get on Factions.
If we stayed on faction the whole life our faction 'Wicked' wouldn't have been raided several time. The player your talking about is probably HyDr0 not most of the staff but that shouldn't alter staff performance.

Last edited:

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Everyone you get killed by is not a hacker. It's funny being called a hacker myself.

yeah, its funny when the noobs say i am a hacker. I really don't hack but I might. The mods just don't ban me because i am Brackv2.

ProjectStormy

Donator
Ratings
79 3
Obviously the server needs some more active staff, such as Orc001 possibly, he is very active and friendly. Just possibly we could get some more staff on the server...

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Obviously the server needs some more active staff, such as Orc001 possibly, he is very active and friendly. Just possibly we could get some more staff on the server...
Can you please refer to KitPvP if thats what your talking about? It kind of shocks me that there aren't any active staff on the server (Specifically the WHOLE server). I get on when I get on (Parkour) just like all of us.

ProjectStormy

Donator
Ratings
79 3
Can you please refer to KitPvP if thats what your talking about? It kind of shocks me that there aren't any active staff on the server (Specifically the WHOLE server). I get on when I get on (Parkour) just like all of us.
This is under the kitpvp thread silly. Sorry for complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.