Accepted Mudkip Parkour (Medium)

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
It took me long enough! But here it is! A Medium Mudkip Parkour, made to make everyone gasp at the very beginnings of my adventures into both my teen years, and my Mudkip internet Persona.

There are 45 Jumps (Some more difficult than others, with variety such as glass pane, ladder and normal jumps).
2 Checkpoints on the level at opposite sides of the portrait, to show how high you are getting on the parkour.
A simple warp - /warp MudkipPK.

This is one of my personal best pixel art and I am proud of it. Even if it is not accepted, I am proud to be a Mudkip...

Here are the screenies - http://imgur.com/a/LfvRY

Eviltuxedoman

Donator
Ratings
15 3
Reported for bumping 3 consecutive old posts.
You're kidding me. You're gonna report me for bumping 3 amazing but forgotten maps of pokezelda's. How does it even concern you that you feel the need to report me? I'm just trying to help poke remember these courses. Please think about what you post next time.

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
You're kidding me. You're gonna report me for bumping 3 amazing but forgotten maps of pokezelda's. How does it even concern you that you feel the need to report me? I'm just trying to help poke remember these courses. Please think about what you post next time.
Bumping isn't even aloud in the first place therefore you need to think about what you post next time. If Billy would want to accept the maps, he would of.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Bumping isn't even aloud in the first place therefore you need to think about what you post next time. If Billy would want to accept the maps, he would of.
Actually they are MY maps... However I cannot judge my own maps. There was no need to file a report on the other user, although the bumps certainly were not needed.