MVP+ 200% reward multiplier

Katie

MVP+
Kqtie
Kqtie
MVP+
Ratings
In the parkour log, it says that the rewards for completing an expert map, for example, is 100 mana, and 100 score. It says for MVP+, you get a 2.0x reward multiplier. In the store, it says that you get a 200% mana multiplier. Those are two different things, and they should make it more clear which one you're getting.

Last edited:

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Heya Katie,

These are the same thing- although phrased differently! You get 2x the mana you would normally get, or 200% mana upon completion, I can see why it could be confusing but I believe it's clear enough that it doesn't need changing. Either way, you get double the mana you would originally receive as a non-donator and not often do I see people comparing the in-game perk presentation with the store!

Have a good day n stay safe- Cele <3

SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
If I understand correctly, you are talking about how score is not multiplied. I think it is fair that it should be more clear that the score is not multiplied, but since it says 200% mana multiplier I personally didn’t find it too confusing. Additionally, past a certain point score is not nearly as needed as mana.

Katie

MVP+
Kqtie
Kqtie
MVP+
Ratings
If I understand correctly, you are talking about how score is not multiplied. I think it is fair that it should be more clear that the score is not multiplied, but since it says 200% mana multiplier I personally didn’t find it too confusing. Additionally, past a certain point score is not nearly as needed as mana.
I'm just saying that in the game, it says 2x reward multiplier, and directly above it says the reward is both 100 score and 100 mana. Maybe just change it to 2x mana multiplier to clear it up.