My 7-Month-Late Introduction! :D

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hello! I know this is almost 7 months late (and that I should have done this sooner), but this is my introduction!

Name
On both the forums and ingame, my username is NStarMC. You can also call me Star (which is basically just my username shortened) or Speed (which is my nickname).

My Favorites
Favorite Food: Meatloaf (so good :D)
Favorite ManaCube Server: Survival
Favorite All-Time Video Game:
Sonic Unleashed
Favorite Video Game Series: Sonic the Hedgehog
Favorite Sport: Hockey
Favorite Kind of Music: Video Game Music [Especially
Sonic and Pokemon] (Non-video-game music doesn't interest me)
Favorite Color:
Blue
Favorite Animal: Bat (To note, you might normally see me using the Bat disguise on Survival :p)

Other Things to Know about Me
  • My birthday is October 15th.
  • I am currently 15 years old, and I will turn 16 later in the year.
  • "In my heart, I am a gamer." (Satoru Iwata 2005) I love gaming. I play on PC, console, and handheld systems. I love playing games, like Sonic, Mario, Pokemon, Minecraft (obviously), and many others.
  • I like making crafts from my local craft store, PatCatan's.
  • The 1st of July of this year will mark my first year on this server.
  • Hockey and the Olympics are my favorite sports to watch (yes, I know the Olympics is a bundle of sports, but it still counts). I do not like Football and Basketball, whatsoever. (No offense to those who like Football and Basketball.) All other sports, I'm ok with watching.
  • I almost always say welcome to new players on Survival. (The only times I don't is when I'm offline and when I am looking at something other than Minecraft when I am online.)
  • Speaking of Survival, I found ManaCube (then called MineVast) when I was looking for a good survival server on Planet Minecraft.
  • I am currently MVP on ManaCube.
  • I suck at PvP, except when it comes to archery (which means using the bow, if you have never heard of the word archery before).
  • I am almost always on Survival, so if you see me there, give a little hello!
  • I can respect anyone's opinion(s), even if I disagree with them. However, I don't respect people's opinions if those people don't give a good reason behind it.
  • I absolutely despise when people hate (or do other bad things) on other people, just because that other person is gay, a different race, a different gender, a different religion, or from a different country. Seeing stuff like that, makes me want to slap the people who are hating on others.
Well, this was my introduction! I hope you learned some things about me. I love this server, and I wish to see this server grow more and more. See ya later!

Ratings
It's nice to meet you! Too bad I don't really play on Survival, but more on Skyblock. It's funny how your introduction is only 7 months late, but I joined almost two years ago without an introduction. I should probably get on to that. I'm awful at all things PvP, so we can relate there. I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
It's nice to meet you! Too bad I don't really play on Survival, but more on Skyblock. It's funny how your introduction is only 7 months late, but I joined almost two years ago without an introduction. I should probably get on to that. I'm awful at all things PvP, so we can relate there. I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you!
It does feel nice to have an introduction, so you might want to get on to that! :D

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Heya! Welcome to the community Nstar, Yeah it is a little late xD! Better late than never right! I love gaming too! Who doesn't right? Meatloaf is seriously good. I don't remember the last time I had some. I love pvp maybe we could 1v1 sometime just bows? (Bows are definitely my strong suit too) I hope you continue to enjoy your time on the server! If you have any questions feel free to message me! Cya around:D

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Heya! Welcome to the community Nstar, Yeah it is a little late xD! Better late than never right! I love gaming too! Who doesn't right? Meatloaf is seriously good. I don't remember the last time I had some. I love pvp maybe we could 1v1 sometime just bows? (Bows are definitely my strong suit too) I hope you continue to enjoy your time on the server! If you have any questions feel free to message me! Cya around:D
Thank you! Maybe sometime this week, we can 1v1. I don't know when I will be on, due to homework and such, but it might be after 7:30 pm one day.
Nice to meet you Star... again? xD
Same goes to you! XD