ConnaJim

MVP+
ConnaJim
ConnaJim
MVP+
Ratings
7 6
Hello to all of you reading this,
Before I go any further I would like to say that I am incredibly sorry to the people that were offended and others that were not by the events that occurred on my account yesterday - which by the time this is read it may not be 'yesterday', so FYI that date was 14/4/17 - and that this letter is in no way a request for forgiveness, but a way for you to better understand what happened, and for me to apologise for the actions that took place.
To start off, I'll try to "set the scene", and that is that I had gone off with some friends for the afternoon/evening to have some fun and to see a movie - I know completely irrelevant, however it's necessary. At home I had left my younger brother with my computer if he so chose to use it, to play on Manacube's server on my account - again some more more off topic information; we don't have a great relationship at times, and I thought that I would try and do something to try and bring us a bit closer, an act of kindness I guess - since he has seen me play a few times and thought that it looked amazing (especially given I have a high rank, giving me access to many extra things).
I pleaded with him not to doing anything stupid while I was gone (which in the end he apparently didn't fulfill that agreement), and to be nice to the other players (he knows some of them, or at least to the extent that I have explained who they are, roughly). He plays Minecraft himself so he knows his way around the game (he's 14 years old, so he does know what he's doing (sadly in this situation)).

ANYWAY enough of that area.

I was alerted by my good friend Shallyets (thank you so much!) that this was happening or had happened I'm not sure, and that "'I' was selling stupid stuff", and that "harry dobbed [me] in". I believe this Harry to be gummyleaf (good on you) but again I'm still not sure entirely about what has happened (I am currently out and about on my phone and haven't had time to get onto my computer to check it out fully, I'm just going off of the information that I have been given to write this). Shall sent me a screenshot of the item that was sold or at least placed on the auction house, and it is clearly incredibly inappropriate.

I have had a lengthy discussion with my brother, and he says that he is truly sorry, and that he didn't think about what sort of consequences it would bring about. I know this is nothing to make up for the actions that took place, but again this is just to outline what occurred, and that we - especially me - are both extremely apologetic.

I am truly sorry,
Kind regards,
ConnaJim

Edit: Reading over this is seems that I am trying to cover up something, or that I'm faking this, and that is completely understandable, and I have no proof to prove otherwise, but I would like to say that I like to think of myself as a dedicated member of the Minevast/Manacube community, and I don't take any pride or joy in disregarding the set rules and regulations, as well as moral ideas in general.

I hope you all understand

I also do not know of anything else that took place apart from the one screenshot that I was sent (which I will not name since it is rather obscene).

Edit: One more bit of off topic information regarding my brothers behaviour; he enjoys learning of history and historic events, and because of that tends to have a crude sense of humour about the events that occurred in the past. I'm not saying that this is funny in anyway what-so-ever, but what I am saying is that he is not a racist, nor are any of my family or friends, he just enjoys making these sorts of topics more fun than they are/were, perhaps to brighten up the darkness of some of it (in a sense it is more of an extreme version of satire). His sense of humour is definitely not for the public to see if they don't personally know him or understand where he is coming from, as they might take offense to it like they did here.