My apology... to everyone.

Kuduva

Ratings
65 7
A lot of Aether players may remember me. A lot of Aether players may not really know who I am though. So here's the story.

A lot of bans were true to my name, DDoS threats, theft, harassments, etc. But some of them... weren't. Well, I hate to throw anyone under the bus, but I might as well put it out there.

I was originally helping Charlie, aka Cowamin, go for rebirths, who got DESTROYED by Derpy, so he gave up. Next reset, I decided to go for leaderboards, and Charlie helped me. Many people accused us of boosting, but that part simply wasn't true... I really did buy everything off of him. He helped me build though, afk, etc. Eventually, I got a little too comfortable. Gave away my account info in hopes of winning leaderboards. AKA, I was working everyday, and missing over 30 hours a week in rebirthing time. Since Charlie had helped me, it made sense, he could hop on really quick, rebirth, and get off. It was all fun and games till he was banned, and I just let him keep doing it. He got comfortable as well, and landed me several mutes on my account, made friends with many people, made enemies. Many people don't really know me; you guys know Charlie. The damage was done, and we were caught. RIP both of our accounts.

I haven't played since then, and was finally hoping maybe to come back as I am getting more free time more frequently, as COVID is still a thing. My appeal was rejected, which is fair enough, but I just wanted to make a public apology to the many people that have come to know this account. Anyone I offended, anyone I made friends with, and the several staff members I lied to, who will remain anonymous. Like I said, no one really knew me, even if we were "friends." I'm sorry guys, I know I messed up, but I want to prove to everyone that I'm an entirely different person.

Hope to be back soon
-kud