Accepted My First Parkour Map Submission

Ratings
Hello, I made my first parkour map in Creative on MineVast, it seems to be an easy map. If you could pls check it out, it would be helpful of what you think about it. If it's too short or any mistakes Pls tell me! Thank you for everything that you can to help me submit my parkour map! By: Pinkpajamas
To: anyone who can submit my parkour map :)
@Dacon

Last edited:

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Pictures Please :D It will be easier for us to see what it is like. Use imgur or whatever site you like to use

OhhSparkz

Donator
Ratings
Sounds good, bet as fast said we'd like pictures. As soon as the pictures are added we'll start concidering your map! :)

OhhSparkz

Donator
Ratings
Very detailed and amazing. +1 from me, good luck. :)

craftian6

Dedicated Member
Ratings
16 4
Awesome Map :eek: Better Than Mine! This Might Be Added 75%! Excellent Map Thought, I Hope It Gets Accepted, But If You Can Ask A Donater To Set A Warp In Your Plot It Would Be Great! (1+ Agree);)

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Thank you for taking your time to build this course. We are currently reviewing your map, and you will be notified if it's accepted or denied

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Congratulations! After going through your map we found your map very nice and well built. Accepted!

And I believe that you have 1 more map to make until Mapper! KEEP BUILDING AWESOME!
Your map will turn up in the medium world soon. So keep a close eye.

Ratings
Congratulations! After going through your map we found your map very nice and well built. Accepted!

And I believe that you have 1 more map to make until Mapper! KEEP BUILDING AWESOME!
Your map will turn up in the medium world soon. So keep a close eye.
Could you ask Dacon to see my parkpour submission Pls? I told him but he seems to be busy with other stuff but since your mod I think he would listen