What should happen?

• Unban bentley404 and take away Killler_wolf8s mod rank

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Let bentley404 wait out his 7 day ban and Killler_wolf8 keeps mod

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ratings
Today me and two of my friends went to go /warp pvp (skyblock) and pvped obvious. And a mod called Killer_wolf8 got mad the my friend bentley404 killed him (or her). And banned him for antiKB and he was banned for 7 days. And Killer_wolf8 after getting hit by my other friend got speed 5 and he had speed two can he had no slowness. In our eyes Killer_wolf8 should get his(or her) mod rank taken away. My friend bentley404 should be unbanned and Killer_wolf8 should get there mod rank taken away from them.
[DOUBLEPOST=1485739763][/DOUBLEPOST]
Today me and two of my friends went to go /warp pvp (skyblock) and pvped obvious. And a mod called Killer_wolf8 got mad the my friend bentley404 for killing him (or her). And banned him for antiKB and he was banned for 7 days. And Killer_wolf8 after getting hit by my other friend got speed 5 and he had speed two can he had no slowness. In our eyes Killer_wolf8 should get his(or her) mod rank taken away. My friend bentley404 should be unbanned and Killer_wolf8 should get there mod rank taken away from them.
[DOUBLEPOST=1485739803][/DOUBLEPOST]Lol messed up
[DOUBLEPOST=1485739940][/DOUBLEPOST]The speed 5 sentence is supposted to say and not can.

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
This should of never have been made public. You are more than welcome to submit a staff report if you feel Wolf abused his power.

As for the appeal, your friend will have to appeal his ban. You do not appeal his ban, he has to.

Also demotations/unbans are never put to a public vote.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Passively acussing a staff member of abusing his power.
lul thats what happens when u kill staff

u die

(its not actually that you die because they kill you or have more skill than you, because they dont, its because they are hypothetically "helping and cleansing the community so they should be able to abuse and ban an innocent player every once in a while"

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
@LucarioPlayzYT we apologize for the mistake. Wolf sincerely thought your friend was hacking. However, when another player complained, he reviewed the evidence and realized the mistake. Your friend was unbanned within about 20 minutes. Wolf, like most of our staff, is human and does make mistakes. But there was no intention of abuse.

You are free to complain, but honestly you should be thanking Wolf for reviewing the evidence so quickly. Normally your friend would need to go through the ban appeal process which could take several days. Instead your friend was unbanned within minutes. I would say Wolf did an excellent job looking out for the players and listening to their concerns. He made a mistake and fixed it immediately. That is the type of integrity I like to see in our staff members.

In the future feel free to file a Staff Report if you feel staff are abusing. As JuanitoG said, this isn't the best place to discuss such issues. You wind up with players and former staff who have no knowledge of the situation making irrelevant comments.

If you still have concerns about how this issue was handled please contact me directly, either through the forums or through our community discord. I would be happy to discuss it further if needed.

//unlocked
//Cheech4 warned

Ratings
Thank you I know he was unbaked bur Killer_wolf8 had speed 4 or 5
[DOUBLEPOST=1485786147][/DOUBLEPOST]but*
[DOUBLEPOST=1485786198][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok thank you

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Thank you I know he was unbaked bur Killer_wolf8 had speed 4 or 5
[DOUBLEPOST=1485786147][/DOUBLEPOST]but*
[DOUBLEPOST=1485786198][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok thank you
@LucarioPlayzYT You can edit your post btw by clicking edit in the bottom left of your post.
Screenshot_2017-01-30-16-20-14-1.png

Saves you having to double post ;)